Sunday, October 12, 2008

Warsaw, Poland

I know this blog has been a bit quiet lately, but my classes have started and I've been focused on that and other projects.

Anyway I still have some pictures stored that were sent by some friends that have been abroad, so I'll try to keep posting as regularly as possible.

The last post was about a restaurant in London and now we will travel east to the center of Europe, directly to Poland.

Shamelessly the picture that I'm posting was not sent by my friends in Poland but by a friend of mine of Portugal that has been there in September.

I'd told him not to forget to take pictures and he did not! Thank you Zé!

So here it is a picture of a McDonald's Restaurant in Warsaw.Have you been there? =)

See you next time!

1 comment:

Pedro Vilas-Boas said...

Great theme for a blog! :) Some years ago, during some travelling with my parents (Spain, France and Italy), i think i have eaten 4/5 times per trip in a McDonalds! It´s a pitty i haven´t taken some pictures then! ;)