Monday, June 22, 2009

McDonald's "World Events"

Sometime ago I received or saw this picture somewhere, unfortunately I can't remember where, so I apologize to its author.

I immediately thought that I should put it here in the blog, because it was quite funny. So I'm starting this category "McDonald's 'World Events'", where I'll put pictures like this one:



I think everyone has seen the picture in which this work is inspired. The original photo is named "Raising the flag in Iwo Jima<" and "is a historic photograph taken on February 23, 1945, by Joe Rosenthal. It depicts five United States Marines and a U.S. Navy corpsman raising the flag of the United States atop Mount Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima in World War II."

So if you have pictures like this and think it should be on this blog, contribute! =)

No comments: