Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome to this Journey

I don't know about you, but I really like eating in McDonald's, I really enjoy their hamburgers and I know that is probably the cheapest place where to eat, all over the world.

So when I'm traveling and I get hungry I search for the Yellow 'M'! I know what I'm gonna find and I can almost bet that it's the cheapest place on the city.

And I also like taking pictures to the different McDonald's, so I decided to create this blog.

I will take you around the world in pictures of McDonald's restaurants. You can share your own photos of McDonald's, with you by its side or the restaurant and some well know monument. Just send your photos to me, and I'll choose the best ones to post.

I'll be waiting for contributions from all around the world!

Have a nice journey and a happy meal!=)

No comments: